What you are agreeing to
- Every ticket sold through MediaSocial is also subject to:
- any terms and conditions of the venue at which event is held (please see the venue’s website); and
- any terms and conditions that may be printed on the ticket.
- The Presenter reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
Use of the MediaSocial Website
- Use of this site is restricted to personal use and reference only.
Conditions of Sale
- All Prices quoted are in Australian Dollars.
- Online sales will cease when the allocation of tickets is sold, at a time otherwise specified or usually 2 hours before doors open for the event.
- MediaSocial reserve the right not to sell tickets to any person, agent or company.
- Tickets will be delivered to you by the method you select during the booking process.
- Tickets may not, without the prior consent, be resold or offered for resale at a premium over the face value of the ticket (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promoting or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services either by the original purchaser or any subsequent ticket holder.
- Notwithstanding these terms and conditions, if You use a “disposable” or “temporary” credit card (such as those purchased over the counter at supermarkets) for Your online purchase We are not able to make any refund to you unless a) you can provide full details of the credit card; b) the credit card remains valid; and c) you can produce the online purchase receipt.
- Note: your Credit Card statement will itemise a purchase as a charge from "MediaSocial".
Refunds and exchanges
- MediaSocial does not offer any refunds for tickets.
- MediaSocial reserves the right to alter the date, the venue and the entertainment and activities as advertised, without prior notice to you.
- If the date, time or venue of an event is rescheduled or changed, your ticket will remain valid for the rescheduled date, time and venue.
- MediaSocial will post any relevant information regarding any cancelled or rescheduled events in the news section of www.MediaSocial.net.au and/or the MediaSocialSydney Facebook page, when applicable. It is your responsibility to check our website for information in relation to any events.
- We fulfil Our commitment to you for the sale of tickets by emailing the ticket receipt.
- If you have not received your ticket(s) within 48 hours of the event, please contact MediaSocial.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
- The terms and conditions that apply to any particular transaction will be the published terms and conditions at the time the transaction was finalised. Subject to the preceding sentence, we may alter or change the terms and conditions as they appear on our website from time to time effective immediately from posting on the web site.
- You should periodically check this page of the MediaSocial web site to ensure that you are aware of the latest terms and conditions.
- If you deny or dispute a charge on your credit card made by us, please contact us immediately. We consider credit card fraud to be a serious offence and we aim to prosecute each case to the fullest extent possible.
Copyright and Trademark
- The images, text, logos and artwork contained within this site are copyright to MediaSocial and/or the relevant licensors. All rights are reserved. Unauthorised use by way of copying, storage, reproduction, publishing electronically or otherwise transmitting in any form or by any means in whole or in part is prohibited.
Disclaimer and liability
- You accept that the Internet is not always a reliable and that system outages may occur.
- Save to the extent set out in the Competition and Consumer Act 2012 (Cth) (including the consumer guarantees under Australian Consumer Law) or otherwise permitted by law, We will not be liable for any damages direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings resulting from your purchase of any tickets or your access to, or use of, or inability to use the web site and its content, whether based in contract, tort, negligence, statute or any other legal theory, and whether or not We know of the possibility of such damage.
Australian Consumer Law
- Our goods and services come with consumer guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. Those consumer guarantees apply in addition to any other express warranties which we provide under this Agreement. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.